About the role
NHS Digital are looking for a Contact Centre Analyst to join our Exeter team and help us support our colleagues throughout the NHS.
Working as part of a friendly, progressive and supportive team, the successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of outstanding care by acting as the first point of contact for requests and incidents relating to NHS Digital supported systems and services.
The role is customer service focused and a high level of technical IT knowledge is not required. Full training will be given as well as the ability to work from home when required. Whilst you will be required to cover a 24/7 shift rota, the role offers a large degree of flexibility to ensure a satisfactory work/ life balance and preferred hours can be achieved.
As part of the role you will be responsible for
- Receiving and recording customer queries via telephone, email and other support channels.
- Resolving routine queries at first point of contact where possible
- Triaging requests and incidents through to relevant support teams when necessary
- Acting as the main point of contact and liaising between customers and support teams.
- Additional administrative duties across the wider team as required.
- Experience of working within a customer service role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask across various systems such as call logging systems and outlook.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment with experience of prioritising your workload.
- Be an excellent team player who will also take opportunities to share knowledge across the team where possible.
- Experience of working within a continuous improvement culture.
What we offer
In addition to planned, transparent progression you can look forward to the following benefits:
- Flexible working including part-time hours, job shares, flexible hours and part-remote set ups
- 27 days annual leave increasing to 33 with service
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Contributory Pension (with a contribution from us equal to 20.6% of your earnings)
- NHS Discounts including shops, restaurants, gym, mobile phones, and insurance
- Employee benefit schemes which include our Season Ticket Loan and Car Lease schemes
For more information, visit Working at NHS Digital.
We are the national information and technology partner to the health and care system. Our task is to build and run excellent digital products and services that NHS and care staff across the country can rely on every day.
Find out about the amazing work we do here.
Interviews will take place remotely w/c 15th March 21. Applicants selected for interview will be contacted by email.
To view further information please see the attached role profile and to apply for the role click ‘Apply for job’ below.
We are unable to accept speculative CVs, all applications must be made through NHS Digital’s career site.
Within your application we are looking for you to demonstrate you have the skills and experience outlined in the role profile.
When uploading your CV, please remove any personal details to allow for your application to be reviewed anonymously.