We are currently seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant to join our dedicated theatre team. If you are interested in becoming part of a friendly team, renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then please contact us. New Hall hospital offers a wide variety of specialities and prides itself on providing a high standard of care to both patients and staff.
What you’ll do
You will get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment. You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities.
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes.
What you’ll bring with you
- NVQ level 2 or prepared to train to this level
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated Customer Service skills
- Basic Computer Skills
What we give back to you
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Enhancements for Unsociable Hours
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world. If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then New Hall Hospital is for you.
We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.