Theatre Nurse - Scrub / Recovery Nurse / ODP
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People. We actively encourage Newly Qualified Clinicians to apply for this role.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- ALS qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Park Hill Hospital is one of South Yorkshire's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Located in Doncaster, the hospital currently has 17 bedrooms and a four bedded day care unit all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy and hip and knee replacement. The day unit is suitable for minor operations.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.