Ramsay Health Care UK is expanding with a brand new state of the art Day Case & Diagnostic facility in Buckshaw Village, and with the expansion comes opportunity. Right now we are looking for a Theatre Manager to join our growing team in the North West
As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, the Theatre Manager will be integral to the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital, as well as accountable for the customer/stakeholder and financial results for theatres.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading and developing a high performing theatre team to enhance patient care and customer experience, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes. A commitment to the development of high quality evidence based acute care is essential, combined with the tenacity and passion required to drive commercial success in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
What you’ll bring with you:
- A strong clinical background within a hospital setting
- Professional Registration with the NMC/HCPC
- Leadership and management skills to enable effective controls for the monitoring and management of the nursing, ODP and HCA staff to deliver effective action plans for continuous skills improvement
- Ability to develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders both internally within Ramsay Health Care and externally e.g. consultants, suppliers, local NHS Trusts
- Experience of managing a high performing team, through effective monitoring of KPI’s
- Competent in the deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Able to build effective controls for the efficient monitoring and management of clinical records
- Attractive salary and enhancements up to 50% where applicable
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Building has commenced on a brand new state-of-the-art day surgery & diagnostic facility at Matrix Park, Buckshaw Village in Chorley which will provide services for NHS, insured and self pay patients within the local community and further afield. The new facility will be an extension of services offered by Fulwood Hall Hospital and Euxton Hall Hospital, which are part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and are located close to the new hospital
The new day surgery hospital is due to be completed in July 2021 and will provide care across a range of specialities including breast, gynaecology, general surgery, orthopaedic and urology. The new facility includes an outpatient department, a day case theatre and purpose built endoscopy and physiotherapy units. It will also provide multi-modality diagnostic services including a static MRI and CT scanner. In addition, the facility has eighty car parking spaces and eight electric car charging stations.
This major development will also create new employment opportunities in the local area, with approximately 70 vacancies in nursing, nursing support, clinical, administration and support services, with many opportunities for training and professional development.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“People caring for people” is Ramsay Health Care’s slogan and “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people are our most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.