Bank Theatre Nurse / ODP
Berkshire Independent Hospital
We are always looking to grow our Theatre Nurse bank in Scrub, Anaesthetics & Recovery to complement our current Theatre team.
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC
• High standards of clinical competence
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
• ALS trained is highly desirable
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible shift options
- Free uniform
- Free Off Site parking
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- A range of flexible benefits
The Berkshire Independent Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy unit which perform a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.