At Ramsay Health Care UK we are looking for passionate Theatre Practitioners/ODPs/Operating Department Practitioners who are looking for an exciting career move and want to deliver excellent standards of patient care.
Due to our growth and expansion we have opportunities for all specialities including, Scrub, Endoscopy and Anaesthetics & Recovery across the Ramsay estate. So whether you are experienced or new to your clinical career we are keen to hear from you! As well as working alongside our friendly teams we’re offering excellent development opportunities to grow and develop your career and gain additional clinical skills such as SFA and ALS.
A number of our theatres have recently been extended and we currently have opportunities in Essex, Surrey, Peterborough, Gloucester, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Middlesbrough and Yorkshire with flexibility to join us on bank, full or part time hours.
You will be an integral part of our teams who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment. You’ll be valued for your skills and expertise whilst working alongside some of the country’s leading Consultants supporting surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism across a wide range of surgical procedures.
What you'll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- SFA or ALS trained is highly desirable although we will develop you
Competitive Employee Benefits:
- Flexible shifts on a bank, part time or full time basis
- Attractive rates of pay with enhancement at 50% where eligible
- Employer contribution private pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career through structured learning paths
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Please ask us about our relocation allowance
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.