Woodthorpe Hospital are looking for an Operating department Practitioner to work in the team on a full time basis.
In this role you will be committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will:
- Be required to assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Be required to explain the role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Work across a range of specialisms.
What you’ll bring with you
- NMC or HCPC qualification
- Previous experience with in a Theatre team
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.