Theatre Nurse - Anaesthetics and Recovery
Working as part of the wider Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised perioperative patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards of customer service. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People. We have both full time and part time opportunities available.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Evidence of competence/qualification in both anaesthetics and recovery
- ALS Qualification would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Flexibility adapting to the ever changing needs of the service
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career,
- The opportunity to undertake ALS training
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
- Ask us about our relocation allowance
Tees Valley Hospital is in the grounds of Acklam Hall in Middlesbrough and opened in February 2018. The hospital delivers a range of specialties including orthopaedics, general surgery, plastic surgery, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, oral, ENT, endoscopy, to both private and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.