Theatre Nurse/ODP - Anaesthetics & Recovery
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Recovery Practitioner at The Yorkshire Clinic Private Hospital in Bingley. We are looking for a passionate individual to join the Theatre Team. The successful candidate will have NMC/HCP registration, good experience in a similar role, with proven ability to work well within a team. With excellent communication skills they will also be required to ensuring high standards of care for all patients throughout their Peri operative phase.
The hospital provides care to patients on an in-patient and day-case basis with five operating theatres offering surgical procedures in a number of specialities including Orthopaedics, General surgery, Bariatric surgery, Plastics, Urology, ENT and Gynaecology for Private and NHS patients.
What you need to know:
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong clinical background in acute surgical care. We are looking for a dynamic and positive individual to ensure the Theatre department is Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring, and Well Led.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with the Theatre team, developing excellent working relationships with staff members, consultants and key stakeholders.
They will assist in driving sustainable excellence in the safety and quality of care and services.
They will support the Quality agenda by monitoring achievements against required standards, identifying risks to quality of care and services and planning, recommending /implementing changes for continuous improvement.
Essential experience and qualifications for this role:
- ODP level 3 / RN (1)
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Sound computer skills and knowledge
- A registered member with the HCP/ NMC
What you’ll bring with you:
- A strong clinical background.
- A commitment to the delivery of customer focussed services.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- A proven track record and evidence of successfully delivering a change agenda to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Experience and confidence in effectively meeting compliance to the Governance Framework.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and professional care/practice standards and evidence of supporting ongoing professional development.
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
For further information or an informal conversation about the role, please contact Phil Walsh, Theatre Manager via email- phil.walsh@Ramsayhealth.co.uk
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.