Mount Stuart Hospital, based in Torquay, are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work on a the Ward. Mount Stuart is a leading private hospital with an excellent 30+ year reputation for delivering high quality healthcare services. If you are enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, able to provide a high standard of individualised care as part of the clinical team then we would love to hear from you.
What you'll bring with you
- Registered nursing qualification; NMC registration
- Acute experience essential
- Sound written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Flexibility & adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
In return we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff Benefit Scheme
- Free Parking
Mount Stuart Hospital is one of Devon's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. The hospital opened in 1984 and has 31 inpatient rooms. The Hospital provides private hospital treatments including full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, orthopaedic surgery, weight loss surgery, physiotherapy and cosmetic surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Mount Stuart Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all