Theatre Practitioner Scrub Nurse – Operating Department Practitioner
Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion at Springfield Hospital. Here we provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery and Paediatrics. We are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams.
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit.
We have opportunities for Scrub Theatre Practitioners / Operating Department Practitioners to join our growing Theatre team. You will be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services. You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous learning and development.
What you’ll bring with you
• NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
• ALS/EPALS certificate - desirable
• Surgical First Assist Qualification - desirable
• Orthopaedic scrub experience - desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
At Ramsay Health Care we recognise and reward skills and expertise and will pay an enhancement to successful applicants with a current Surgical First Assist Qualification.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.