We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is patient focused and strives to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be a Recovery Practitioner with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
What you’ll bring with you
- Have a variety of experience particularly in Recovery
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicants must be NMC/ HCPC registered
- Have proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills
The Fitzwilliam Hospital is a fantastic place to work; our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care. We are looking for a highly skilled individual that can contribute exceptional standards of care across a multitude of specialities.
- Salary – depending on skills and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
* Salary based on base plus some enhancements for working some weekends or nights
If you would like the opportunity to visit us and see and understand the amazing work, we do please contact The Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.