Theatre Nurse/ODP – Recovery
Working as part of the wider Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Ensuring excellent perioperative care for patients undergoing anaesthesia with the desire to develop clinical skills within an ever expanding service. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC
• ALS Qualification would be an advantage,
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Registered Practitioner NMC or HCPC
• Evidence of competence/qualification in both anaesthetics and recovery
• Flexibility adapting to the ever changing needs of the service
• Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford. The hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 13 bedrooms, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. Two fully equipped theatres with ultra clean air technology are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement and spinal surgery.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.