Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner - RN/ODP - Full time and Part Time Opportunities Available
Fitzwilliam are recruiting for Theatre Scrub Practitioners!
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay" The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
What you’ll bring with you
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Have a variety of Theatre experience particularly in a Scrub background.
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have proven post-registration experience
- Skills in diplomacy and negotiation, often required to change the mind set of others
- Team working skills
What we give back to you
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 Bank holidays
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
The Fitzwilliam Hospital is a fantastic place to work; our theatre team are enthusiastic, experienced and motivated in providing exceptional patient care. We are looking for a highly skilled individual that can contribute exceptional standards of care across a multitude of specialities.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who is patient focused and strives to deliver high quality and safe patient care. The ideal candidate will be an Scrub Practitioner RN/ODP with experience in multiple specialties and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment or with minimum supervision as required.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references. We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.