Are you an experienced ODP or Nurse wanting to take the next step in your career with a progressive, busy and friendly team? We are looking for a professional and motivated person to support the smooth running of the Operating Theatre Department.
About the Role
Our Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience with the ability to work under pressure. Shifts included early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: To include, evenings, some weekends and on-call commitments
Salary: Dependent on experience
What you’ll bring with you:
- Experience of working within Scrub
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all