Theatre Scrub Practitioners (RN or ODP)
This is an exciting time for Euxton Hall Hospital, as we are in the process of developing our Orthopaedic Theatres and become a centre of excellence, and are looking for experienced Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioners to join our established team and be part of our exciting journey of growth.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients working with a dedicated team of theatre staff, surgeons and anaesthetists You will also have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix.
You will be expected to use your excellent clinical and evidenced based knowledge and skills to actively contribute to service development across the perioperative pathway, identifying opportunities and supporting individuals in the delivery of high quality patient care
In return we will offer you a full induction and support as well as development opportunities to undertake your Surgical First Assistant Course as well as a career pathway through the Ramsay Academy.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Opportunity to obtain SFA
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Opened in 1983, Euxton Hall Private Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated on the outskirts of Chorley but close to Preston and Wigan with easy access to the M65, M6 and M61 motorways.
The facility offers 32 beds all with en suite facilities to ensure complete privacy and by investing in advanced medical technology offers a wide range of treatments and services. On site there are two fully equipped ultra clean air theatres, an endoscopy and small treatment room.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip, knee replacement and upper limb surgery and offers rapid access to Breast Care services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.