Clinical Lead – Radiography
We have a fantastic opportunity for a full time experienced MRI/CT Radiographer to lead the Mobile team in the South.
The successful applicant will lead, manage and develop a group of experienced mobile radiographers, they will work closely with the Operations Manager and other clinical leads to ensure that the commercial and clinical objectives of Ramsay Diagnostics UK are met.
Hours of work are: 37.5 per week, flexibility is required as we operate Monday to Sunday.
You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
- Management of a team of Radiographers across the South region in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Participation in all Senior team meetings
- Demonstrable exceptional skills in cross sectional imaging MRI and/or CT
- Ensures compliance with internal policy across Ramsay Health Care UK
- Establishing and maintaining strong links with internal and external Radiologists and Radiology Managers
- Participation in On Call rota
- In conjunction with Operations Manager -Manages key internal customer relationships across the Diagnostics business
- Liaising closely with Clinical Co-ordinator to ensure staff skill mix adequate for service.
- Monthly reporting on KPI’s and compliance data
- Undertake monthly and annual audits
- Responsibility for annual PDR’s and review of CPD for your team
What you’ll bring with you:
- HCPC registered and a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
- Flexible to travel within the region/area
- Management experience and/or demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a mobile team providing direction and leadership
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to work effectively, highly organised and responsive with the ability to work under pressure in a team environment and independently as required
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Ramsay Diagnostics UK provides mobile diagnostic imaging services (CT and MRI) to Ramsay Health Care UK Hospitals and to other external healthcare services as required (NHS and Independent sector).
Reporting of images is carried out by Radiologists at the Ramsay Health Care UK sites by Consultants with Practising Privileges or through contracted tele-radiology companies.
The mobile service has been running since 2005 and has undertaken significant investment in new equipment paying particular regard to ensuring CT equipment purchased enables low radiation doses to be achieved for many examinations. Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.