Theatre Nurse /ODP Anaesthetics and Recovery
This is an exciting time for Euxton Hall Hospital, as we are in the process of developing our Orthopaedic Theatres and become a centre of excellence, and are looking for Operating Department Practitioners to join our established team and be part of our exciting journey of growth.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients working with a dedicated team of theatre staff, surgeons and anaesthetists.
Patient Safety is extremely important to us here, and we undertake regular scenario training on care of the critically ill patients, as well as encourage our staff to speak up for safety.
You will be expected to use your excellent clinical and evidenced based knowledge and skills to actively contribute to service development across the perioperative pathway, identifying opportunities and supporting individuals in the delivery of high quality patient care
In return we will offer you a full induction and support as well as development opportunities to undertake your Advanced Life Support as well as a career pathway through the Ramsay Academy.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with NMC or HCPC
- Strong Clinical Skills
- Previous experience in Anaesthetics & Recovery
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have proven post registration experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Opportunity to obtain ALS
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Opened in 1983, Euxton Hall Private Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated on the outskirts of Chorley but close to Preston and Wigan with easy access to the M65, M6 and M61 motorways. The facility offers 32 beds all with en suite facilities to ensure complete privacy and by investing in advanced medical technology offers a wide range of treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
Please contact Jackie Furlong, Theatre Manager for an informal chat. Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.