Mount Stuart Hospital are currently looking for a full time Scrub Theatre Practitioner to join the team.
Mount Stuart has undergone a major expansion project in recent years, including a new third theatre. The hospital's specialities include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, gynaecology & general, spinal and plastic surgery.
What you'll bring with you
- NMC or HCPC Registration (RN or ODP)
- Experience in orthopaedic surgery
- SFA qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Proven experience of working in a customer focused environment within the acute healthcare sector
- Professionalism at all times, demonstrating honesty, integrity & ethics in the workplace
- Sound written, verbal & computer communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
What we give back to you
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
Mount Stuart Hospital is based in Torquay, part of the English Riviera with easy access to beaches and Dartmoor. The hospital has undergone a major expansion project in recent years, including a new third theatre. Our specialities include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, gynaecology & general, spinal and plastic surgery. We pride ourselves on delivering a caring service, taking pride in our achievements and actively seeking new ways of doing things better for all our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard/Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Mount Stuart Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all