Due to an increased expansion of our orthopaedic provision New Hall Hospital, situated on the outskirts of Salisbury, is currently looking for a qualified MRI Radiographer to join the bank team.
The department operates from 08.00 – 20:00 on most days so there is some requirement to be flexible over working hours and the necessity to work some weekends for Outpatient clinics.
Ideally you will be an experienced MRI Radiographer who possesses highly developed knowledge and experience of radiographic techniques but newly qualified MRI Radiographers are encouraged to apply.
What you’ll bring with you:
• Diploma or degree in diagnostic Radiography
• HCPC registered
• COR IV cannulation certificate desirable
• Min 1-year post qualification would be an advantage
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
• Flexible to travel within the region/area Benefits
• Attractive rates of pay & enhancements up to 50% where applicable
• Free parking
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of private hospital services in England, with a network of 38 hospitals. These hospitals provide a wide and comprehensive range of specialized and efficient clinical specialties.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references. For more information about this vacancy please contact Chantelle.email@example.com
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.