Healthcare Assistant - Theatre
Ideally you will have experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a hospital environment and hold or studying towards a Level 3 NVQ in Healthcare but training will be given if that is not the case. You will however be able to demonstrate effective communication skills – both written and oral. Duties will involve providing support to the theatre team and Consultants and the provision of supplies within the department. You will be hard-working, enthusiastic and flexible in your approach. This is a demanding role requiring professionalism, commitment and a good team spirit.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Shifts: To include evenings and 1:3 rota for Saturdays
Rate of pay: Subject to experience
The ideal candidate will have:
· Current experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a hospital environment.
· Experience within a Theatre Department (ideal)
· A Level 3 NVQ in Healthcare (ideal) or studying towards
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free Uniform
Ashtead Hospital is part of the Ramsay Health Care Group and is a highly respected private hospital with a reputation for providing exceptional service to our patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
This job may close sooner if a suitable candidate is appointed
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ashtead Hospital are committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all