Bank Theatre Nurse / ODP
Here at Fulwood Hall Hospital we currently have exciting opportunities for Bank Theatre Nurses / ODP's to join our dedicated Theatre Department.
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
- ALS trained is highly desirable
- Competitive rates of pay plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised staff meals
Fulwood Hall Hospital was opened as a purpose built facility in 1986. In 2009 the hospital completed a £9m pound investment to refurbish and expand the site, making it the largest independent hospital in Lancashire and one of the largest in the north of England.
The hospital has six consulting rooms supported by a fully equipped outpatient treatment room, a pre-assessment unit for screening and assessing patients prior to surgery as well as modern imaging facilities and a brand new physio and sports therapy department including gymnasium.
Patient accommodation has been improved with the introduction of a day care facility providing individual, spacious accommodation for up to twelve patients in a clean, modern and comfortable environment, designed specifically for day care surgery
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory
Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.