Woodthorpe Hospital are looking for Bank Theatre Practitioners to work in the team on a flexible basis.
In this role you will be committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will:
- Be required to assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism
- Assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Be required to explain the role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
- Work across a range of specialisms.
What you’ll bring with you
- NMC or HCPC qualification
- Previous experience with in a Theatre team
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
Please contact The Recruitment Team or email@example.com for an informal chat. Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/