Theatre Cleaner - 18 hours per week
North Downs Hospital
North Downs Hospital is looking for a part time Theatre Housekeeper to join our Hospital Services Team. You will be part of a team who pride themselves on providing exemplary hygiene and cleanliness standards for patients and staff. This role is 18 hours per week, during the evenings.
Duties and responsibilities
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of procedures, as a Housekeeper, you must ensure you maintain high standards of cleanliness throughout the hospital in line with the housekeeping and infection control policy.
- The successful candidate will work in close liaison with our clinical staff, understanding the special needs of the hospital on a day to day basis and always ensuring our Hospital is immaculate.
- Quality assurance and patient confidentiality must always be maintained.
- You will be pivotal in ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety at Work regulations including COSHH
What you'll bring with you:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Housekeeper from either a Healthcare or Domestic cleaning background with demonstrable experience in a customer facing environment/role
- Proven experience working unsupervised and on your own initiative
- You must possess a positive and flexible approach to customer service and strong communication skills
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Free Parking
- Subsidised restaurant
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
North Downs Hospital is one of Surrey's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. Located within the M25, close to the centre of Caterham, the hospital opened in 1974 and currently has 15 bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities and a daycase suite.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The fully equipped ultra clean air theatre is particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacements. The day unit is suitable for minor operations and endoscopy.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.