We have a fantastic opportunity for a Radiographer to join the imaging team. The Radiology Department provides plain radiography, ultrasound and intra-operative imaging and is supported by a mobile MRI service.
We work an extended day and provide On Call cover 7 days a week. We also provide cover for the occasional Saturday Theatre session which will attract an enhanced rate of pay.
You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What you’ll bring with you:
- HCPC registered and a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- Experienced post qualification would be an advantage
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Passion to deliver high quality diagnostic services
- A flexible and positive can do attitude
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Clifton Park Hospital opened in 2006 and is located just outside York. The modern purpose built hospital has been rated ‘Good’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and has first-class medical facilities including 24 beds, two theatres, a day case unit, a large outpatient department with X-ray facilities and on-site physiotherapy, including a small gym area. In 2018, the hospital opened a new outpatient department with 11 consulting rooms, two treatment rooms and x-ray facilities.
Clifton Park prides itself on offering exceptional care and service to all its patients and currently has a 5-star rating on NHS Choices, In the most recent survey - NHS Family & Friend’s Test, 100% of inpatients and 98% of outpatients recommend the hospital.
The hospital has high dependency facilities for those patients requiring specialist nursing care. The outpatient facilities includes, five consulting/examination rooms, facilities for undertaking diagnostic tests including an innovative in house laboratory service with the immediate provision of blood results, alongside x-ray and ultra sound investigations, and pre-operative assessment. The physiotherapy department has a well-equipped modern gymnasium providing for both in and out patients services.
Two spacious theatres equipped with up to date modern equipment to undertake a range of operations, which will be performed under general and local anaesthetic.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.