Senior Staff Nurse - Scrub
Berkshire Independent Hospital
The experienced candidate must be trained in at least 2 specialities, and have at least 4 years post registration experience. The workload will be clinical, with some administrative work.
Our Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Ophthalmic. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
We are looking for:
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 Bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
The Berkshire Independent Hospital is a private hospital set in pleasant grounds. It consists of three operating theatres and an Endoscopy unit which perform a large variety of surgery, orthopaedics being one our main areas. It is supported by full diagnostic services MRI and X-ray and Physiotherapy.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
For further information on this role please contact Gemma Taylor on 07917 715 435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Berkshire Independent Hospital Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all