It’s an exciting time at New Hall Hospital, we are recruiting for our new development. Our new theatre will bring fantastic new opportunities for newly qualified and experienced registered nurses and Operating Department Practitioners. In order to staff our new unit we are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Recovery Practitioners (RNs or ODPs) to join the Theatre Team. We are able to support training and development to new candidates through Ramsay’s in house academy. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality.
What you’ll do
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People.
Candidates must have excellent standard of clinical practice, always prioritising the patients' health and wellbeing across a complex pathway of changing caseload. You must be a strong communicator, delivering outcomes of care to patients and other members of the team and hold the ability to maintain excellent standards with infection control.
What you’ll bring with you
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- High standards of clinical competence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Experience in Endoscopy
- ALS trained is highly desirable
In return we offer
- Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free Parking and subsidised meals
- Long service Awards (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world. If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then New Hall Hospital is for you.
We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision "People caring for People". We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Clinical Recruiter email@example.com