Bank HCA - Outpatient Department
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our busy Outpatients department here at Exeter Medical Hospital. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service, and a desire to develop your skillset. Attention to detail is key with the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you
- NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Computer literacy skills
What we give back to you
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Free DBS checking
- Enhancements for unsociable hours
Exeter Medical is an established facility which operates from Admiral House, a converted modern office space on the edge of Exeter. It was originally established in 2007, and re-located to the new premises in 2014. The facility has three local anaesthetic operating theatres, six out-patient consulting rooms, two laser treatment rooms and a dedicated aesthetic treatment suite. In the most recent 12 month period more than 2,400 day case and outpatient procedures were performed. There is parking for 25 cars on site with overflow parking for staff nearby. It is conveniently located near the M5 and Exeter airport.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We reserve the right to close this advert down early if we receive a high number of applications.