An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to join our Cardiology Department on a full-time basis at The Yorkshire Clinic.
The Cardiology Department offers a full range of non-invasive and invasive Cardiology investigations. In the role you will be working very closely with our Cardiology Consultants. You will contribute to the implementation of Cardiac services and apply patient technology for measurement, monitoring and treatment. You will promote excellent care and always strive for quality improvement.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Qualified Cardiac Physiologist
- Exprience working as a Cardiac Physiologist
- Must have BSE Accreditation or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-year Echo experience
- Cardiac Echo experience essential
- Ability to lead & assist exercise stress testing
- Completion of either BSc Clinical Physiology (old degree) or Healthcare Science (new degree) – Clinical Cardiac Physiologist or equivalent
- Candidate must be able to scan and report to BSE standard
- Proficiency in and a strong underpinning knowledge of exercise tolerance testing, resting and ambulatory ECG and BP recording and interpretation plus ambulatory analysis
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible up to 50%
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
The Yorkshire Clinic provides care and services for elective surgical patients within a broad range of surgical specialities from Urology, Gynaecology, Colorectal, Orthopaedic, ENT, General Surgery, Cosmetics and Plastics. We also have some Medical patients.
The successful applicant will be able to evidence previous experience in surgical/medical nursing in the acute setting and have a passion to deliver excellent clinical and customer care. The applicant will have a clear commitment to efficient team working demonstrating effective communication/interpersonal skills to support the commercial success of the business.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.