Theatre Practitioner – Bank
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Park Hill Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix. The successful candidates will have proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities.
What you’ll bring with you:
• Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
• Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
• Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
• The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent customer care skill
• A good standard of computer literacy
• The ability to work within a team
• The ability to time-manage
• Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
• Enhancements up to 50% where applicable
• Flexible shift options
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Park Hill Hospital is one of South Yorkshire's leading private hospitals with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments and services. Located in Doncaster, the hospital currently has 17 bedrooms and a four bedded day care unit all with en suite facilities.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.