A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Ward Manager to lead and manage the Ward at New Hall Hospital, based in Salisbury.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have proven success in leading a large team as well as experience in change management and transformation culture.
Essential Criteria for Ward Manager
- Registered with the NMC and compliant
- Delivers High Standards of patient care
- Previous Clinical Supervisory experience and background as a Ward nurse
- Enthusiastic/promoting positive attitude at work
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge and compliance with CQC Standards
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a busy and challenging environment
In return, we offer the successful candidate
- Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
New Hall Hospital is a beautiful Grade II listed building with new modern Theatres, Day surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. Salisbury is a beautiful cathedral city known as “the city in the countryside” and was named as one of the world’s top 10 cities to visit.
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
If you are excited about pushing your ability to the next level, whilst at the same time becoming part of a friendly team renowned for excellence and exceptional patient satisfaction then New Hall Hospital is for you. Our teams look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to New Hall.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
If you'd like to have a discussion about this vacancy please contact Lucy Dickson Recruitment Partner on email@example.com