We have an exciting opportunity for a physiotherapist who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Physiotherapy team at Rowley Hall Hospital.
Shifts: Variable to include evenings and weekend working as per rota
Salary: £22,000 - £33,500 Dependent on qualifications and experience
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to in-patients and out-patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your experience by managing a stimulating case mix which includes the following:
- Orthopaedic, spinal, podiatric and surgical in-patients
- MSK, womens health and post-operative out-patients
- Pre and post-op joint schools
- Gym rehabilitation
As a professional member of our team your key responsibilities will include:
- The provision of high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patients needs
- To write and review treatment plans of MSK conditions to maximise patient recovery
- To manage own caseload, time management and diary arrangements
- To act in a manner which respects privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- To be able to provide/lead individual and group rehabilitation programmes
- A commitment to new and existing Physiotherapy Service Development
- Compliance with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participation in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
- A commitment to EBP and CPD
It is essential that the ideal candidate will have:
- Current registration with the HCPC
- Comprehensive understanding of CSP standards
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Excellent customer care skills
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team and independently
- Willingness to be flex working hours to the needs of the business
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis
- Willingness to work off-site at a satellite clinic & gym & Day Surgery Unit
- Previous clinical experience &training in SWT, acupuncture would be an advantage
Rowley Hall Hospital is one of Staffordshire's leading private hospitals located in a Georgian listed building in five acres of Rowley Park, only five minutes from the centre of Stafford.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, the United Kingdom, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
For further details of the role please contact Suzanne Nitta – Physiotherapy Manager - Suzanne.Nitta@ramsayhealth.co.uk or phone 01785 238 609.