Physiotherapist – MSK/Orthopaedics
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist to join our busy department based at Woodthorpe Hospital in Nottingham. Our workload is varied with an outpatient team managing postoperative orthopaedic and general musculoskeletal caseloads including sports, recent injuries, and private patients, and an inpatient team managing a mainly orthopaedic and day-surgery caseload. The purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality of physiotherapy services to patients. To be responsible for inpatient, day case and outpatient physiotherapy services as required and to liaise closely with all other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant qualifications and registration with HCPC and CSP
• Experience in inpatient orthopaedics and post-surgical orthopaedic/MSK outpatients
• Ability to work with some flexibility over a 7-day service including weekends
• The ability to assess, diagnose and provide high quality individualised treatment programmes for patients
• Ability to demonstrate good clinical reasoning processes
• Excellent IT skills including patient management systems, outlook and MS Packages
• Excellent customer service skills
• A willingness to work positively and effectively within a team environment to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of attention to detail whilst working towards tight deadlines
• Flexibility as the service requires
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
• Competitive Salary plus enhancements where eligible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise
• 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
Woodthorpe Hospital has provided healthcare services to the people of Nottingham since 1877. Conveniently located towards the north of Nottingham city centre. The hospital offers private and NHS services to the population of Nottingham and beyond and has an excellent reputation for high standards of care and customer service.
Woodthorpe hospital serves the community of Nottingham and our dedicated team are very proud of its Care Quality Commission rating of ‘Good’ across all five domains of the Fundamental Standards of Care; Well Led, Caring, Safe, Effective and Responsive to people’s needs. Although ‘Good’ is excellent our aim is to achieve the standard of ‘Outstanding’ during our next inspection.
For more information on this vacancy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment in respect of these appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.