Theatre Nurse/ODP - Orthopaedics
Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a Scrub Nurse/ODP with an interest and experience in Orthopaedics to join our Theatre team at Fulwood Hall Hospital
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
We have recently re launched our updated preceptorship programme at Ramsay and would be keen to speak to Newly Qualified Nurses about our opportunities
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in Orthopaedics
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- SFA qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Competitive Salary plus enhancements up to 50% where eligible
- Surgical First Assist qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
Fulwood Hall Hospital was opened as a purpose built facility in 1986. In 2009 the hospital completed a £9m pound investment to refurbish and expand the site, making it the largest independent hospital in Lancashire and one of the largest in the north of England.
The hospital has six consulting rooms supported by a fully equipped outpatient treatment room, a pre-assessment unit for screening and assessing patients prior to surgery as well as modern imaging facilities and a brand new physio and sports therapy department including gymnasium.
Patient accommodation has been improved with the introduction of a day care facility providing individual, spacious accommodation for up to twelve patients in a clean, modern and comfortable environment, designed specifically for day care surgery
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.