Right now we have an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Nurse to join our team at Woodthorpe Hospital, Nottingham.
What you’ll bring with you
- Registered with the NMC/HCPC
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care during the patients’ journey ensuring all care is delivered in line with national guidelines and Ramsay policies
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Previous Endoscopy experience desirable
Woodthorpe Hospital has provided healthcare services to the people of Nottingham since 1877. Conveniently located towards the north of Nottingham city centre. The hospital offers private and NHS services to the population of Nottingham and beyond and has an excellent reputation for high standards of care and customer service.
Woodthorpe hospital serves the community of Nottingham and our dedicated team are very proud of its Care Quality Commission rating of ‘Good’ across all five domains of the Fundamental Standards of Care; Well Led, Caring, Safe, Effective and Responsive to people’s needs. Although ‘Good’ is excellent our aim is to achieve the standard of ‘Outstanding’ during our next inspection.
All offers of employment in respect of these appointments will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For any further information about the department please contact email@example.com
The Recruiter for this vacancy is firstname.lastname@example.org - please contact if you have any queries.