An opportunity has arisen to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Health Care Assistant to join our busy team at New Hall Hospital. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to work 37.5 hours per week and has the enthusiasm and commitment to provide a high standard of care for our patients. It is essential the successful candidate is computer literate with a good grasp of English and communication skills with a focus on customer service. The applicant should have a passion to learn in a busy working environment.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support to the nursing team and consultants in an HCA capacity (experience is desirable but training will be given)
- Develop excellent working relationships with staff, consultants, patients and all key stakeholders
- Successfully preparing, organizing and assisting in the running of consultant clinics.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good team player
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to communicate effectively with consultants, colleagues, patients and visitors on a day to day basis
In return for your expertise, we offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Enhancements for unsocial hours.
- Ramsay scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Ramsay benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
New Hall Hospital in Salisbury is a beautiful Grade II Listed Building with new modern Theatres, Day Surgery, Outpatients, Radiology, Physiotherapy and Inpatient Wards. New Hall Hospital is now the second busiest spinal hospital in the UK. Ramsay Health Care UK is part of a global hospital operating group and is now the 4th largest provider of private health care in the world.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of private hospital services in England, with a network of 38 hospitals. These hospitals provide a wide and comprehensive range of specialized and efficient clinical specialties.
All offers of employment are subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS and references.
We may close this advert early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.