Health Care Assistant - Theatre
Competitive Salary | Springfield Hospital – Chelmsford | Full time |
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will create a great experience for patients undergoing major and minor surgeries in our theatres. Putting their care first, you will have more time to care for them as individual people, not just as patients. You will play a key role within a fast-paced environment where the team will rely on your support.
What you’ll bring with you
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer services skills
- Be a highly motivated individual.
- Enjoy working in places that are constantly and rapidly changing.
- Have lots of empathy for people and will find the challenges of theatre work fascinating.
- Bring great communication skills to the role, and a flexible approach to both your duties and your hours.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded unit consisting of fifty-eight private bedrooms three of which are two bedded parent and child rooms and a high observation unit with three beds.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/