Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse
Premium Skills Rate Pay – Up to £39,382
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic and highly motivated Orthopaedic Scrub Nurses and ODP’s to join our growing Theatre team at Rivers Hospital.
Rivers Hospital is part of Ramsay Health Care UK, one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England. Rivers is based on the Herts & Essex boarder and is easily accessible from London and the Home Counties. The hospital opened in 1992 and is equipped with the latest medical facilities for diagnosis and treatment, and has very high quality clinical standards. We are passionate about quality of care throughout the hospital.
You will be required to perform the scrub role in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism and work across a range of specialisms.
What you’ll bring with you
• Current NMC/HCPC registration
• Surgical First Assist Qualification (SFA) – Desirable but not essential
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage
• Contributory pension scheme
• Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
• 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• Free uniform
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free DBS checking
• Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. We are a global provider operating in 11 countries with 77,000 staff who treat 8 million patients each year. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We are well known for our strong, long-standing relationship with the NHS.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
We are able to support training and development to our employees, to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the Ramsay vision “People caring for People”. We know our people are our greatest asset, our business is growing and we would like you to join us. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are proud of our ‘Speak Up for Safety’ programme and ensure that the patient is at the heart of everything we do. Join us and have more ‘Time to Care’.
Please contact Danielle on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07423 714 200 for an informal chat.
Alternatively apply via www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/careers
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.