Bank MSK Physiotherapist
We are inviting applications for the position of a Bank MSK Physiotherapist. To work in an inpatient setting which covers a 7 day service and/or potentially in outpatient clinic setting. You will report to the Physiotherapy Manager; the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate high clinical skills within the scope of Physiotherapy. They will be expected to work across Fulwood Hall, Euxton Hall and the newly built Buckshaw Hospital working with the clinical team. The Physiotherapy Manager will promote a high standard of individualised patient care supporting junior and Physiotherapy Technicians within the clinical team to provide excellent customer experience, whilst facilitating the best possible clinical outcomes.
Your duties will include:
- To ensure that all documentation is of the highest standard as per CSP Quality Assurance Standards.
- Represent physiotherapy service/patient at multidisciplinary team meetings, to ensure the delivery of a coordinated multidisciplinary service and integrate physiotherapy treatment into the patient management.
- Develop excellent working relationships with staff, Consultants, suppliers and key stakeholders
- To be responsible for the safe and competent use of physiotherapy equipment, patient appliances and aids by patients
- To undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients including those with diverse or complex presentation/multi pathologies
- To formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans
The ideal candidate will have:
- A clinical background in Physiotherapy, preferably Orthopaedic and MSK background
- Be able to demonstrable ability to work both in a team and work independently
- Comprehensive understanding of CSP standards of Practice and HCPC standards
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Enhancements up to 50% where applicable
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/
We may close this vacancy early should we receive a sufficient amount of applications.