Theatre Nurse/ODP - Scrub
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Practitioner to join our Theatre team who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients with opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix.
You’ll get to enjoy working in a close multi-disciplinary team where there is real respect and a drive for high quality, evidence based safe patient care in an innovative modern working environment. You will benefit from a varied surgical caseload which will broaden your skills and experience as well as support and training opportunities
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Desire to expand your clinical skills & knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer care skill
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- £3500 welcome bonus (T&C's apply)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Opportunity to do your SFA
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Oakland’s Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oakland’s Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.