We are now inviting applications for the post of Bank - Driver to join our busy team at Sterile Services North West, Preston.
We are seeking a competent individual to work in our Sterile Services Unit as a Bank Driver, the primary driving role will include the collection and delivery of medical instruments from/to four of our local Ramsay hospitals plus other various site related duties will be required.
A full driving license will be required for this role.
The successful candidate should be flexible with regards to their working pattern as this position involves working on a casual basis to suit the needs of our unit.
The role includes:
• Removing trolleys of sets/instruments from Autoclaves
• Scanning of sets/instruments into trolleys producing a dispatch note
• Loading trolleys into Company Vans, making sure the trolleys are not overweight
• Drive to various hospitals and unloading trolleys at other end
• The collection of dirty/used sets/instruments and bring back to Sterile Services East
The ideal candidate will have:
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Good computer skills an advantage
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Demonstrated customer service skills
Sterile Services North West is part of Ramsay Health Care UK which provides clinical care to private, insured and NHS patients.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of 2 x satisfactory references.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.