Theatre Nurse / ODP- Scrub
Working as part of the Theatre Team to provide a high standard of efficient, individualised patient care. A strong communicator with exceptional standards for customer service standards. Adhering to all of Ramsay’s policies and procedures to ensure the best possible clinical outcomes for patients. A strong advocate of the Ramsay Way and People Caring for People
What you’ll bring with you:
• Registered with the NMC/HCPC
• High standards of clinical competence
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Experience in ophthalmology would be an advantage
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Demonstrated computer skills
• Ability to plan equipment and consumable requirements
• Experience in orthopaedics, hip arthroplasty, knee arthroplasty and anterior cruciate ligaments reconstruction would be an advantage but not essential
• ALS trained is highly desirable
• Competitive Salary plus enhancements of 50% where eligible
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Flexible shift options
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free parking
• Access to our employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
West Valley Hospital is a modern day-case facility with a contemporary design and in an ideal location for patients to travel to and from both West and East Croydon Rail Station, Croydon Bus Interchange and the main Tram Interchange. The hospital is also located closely to the local NHS Trust with Croydon University Hospital less than a mile away. We have 2 fully equipped Theatres and an Endoscopy suite enabling a vast range of procedures to be undertaken.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.