Competitive Salary | Springfield Hospital – Chelmsford | BANK |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Bank Pharmacy Technician to join Springfield Hospital. The successful Pharmacy Technician will work within a team of Pharmacists and Technicians providing support to the wider team and patients.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion over the coming months.
What you’ll bring with you as our Pharmacy Technician
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council as a Pharmacy Technician
- We require you to have clear and confident communication skills, be patient focused and have at least 1-year post registration hospital pharmacy experience. A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/