Salary dependant on experience | Springfield Hospital – Chelmsford | BANK |
Due to an increase in activity at Springfield Hospital we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. We are looking for physiotherapists with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who can work alone and as part of the team and who have proven experience in either one or more of the specialities listed below:
- Women’s pelvic health
- Men’s pelvic health
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- In-patient orthopaedics
Available shifts in our Outpatient Department include weekday morning and evening clinics as well as Saturdays. Shifts within the Inpatient Department include weekends and some weekdays depending on activity.
You will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical care in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills.
You must be a Chartered Physiotherapist, registered with the Health Professions Council and have evidence of an up-to- date CPD portfolio.
What you'll bring
- Excellent IT skills (namely in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness to work positively and effectively within a team environment to achieve team goals and excellence in service delivery
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail whilst working towards tight deadlines
- Flexibility as the service requires
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC)
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in one or more of the specialties listed above to include;
- Managing Women’s Pelvic Health conditions and internal examinations. Treat patients with conditions such as urinary urge, continence problems, pelvic floor dysfunction and prolapse, bowel urge and continence problems as well as obstructive defaecation syndrome.
- Experience in treatment of common MSK conditions and postoperative orthopaedic spinal, upper and lower limb rehabilitation
- Experience in treating simple and advanced vestibular conditions
- Excellent Orthopaedic in-patient experience
- Competitive hourly rate plus enhancements for evening and weekend working
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free parking and uniform
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded unit consisting of fifty-eight private bedrooms three of which are two bedded parent and child rooms and a high observation unit with three beds.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/