We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bank Ultrasonographer to join the imaging team at Oaklands Hospital.
You will have a flexible approach to working and a desire to further develop the ultrasound service. You will hold a PgCert or PgDip in a relevant area of Ultrasound. Ideally you will have experience of independently scanning and reporting, although newly qualified sonographers will be considered. You will be supported by one of the UK’s largest private health care groups who will ensure your continuous development and sponsor additional post-graduate and other learning courses.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What you’ll bring with you:
- HCPC registered and a member of the Society of Radiographers.
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (DMU) / Post Graduate Diploma (PGDip)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently scan and report in relevant field
- Evidence of CPD
- Voluntary Register of Sonographers would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- A flexible and positive can do attitude
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
Oakland’s Hospital is a part of Ramsay Health Care UK one of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and treatment centres. Rated as GOOD by the Care Quality Commission, Oakland’s Hospital located in Salford, Manchester is a busy private hospital that delivers high quality private and NHS treatments and services.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.