Enquiry Advisor – Nottingham Woodthorpe Hospital
Ramsay Healthcare National Enquiry Centre
Full Time 37.5 Hours 3x 10 hour shifts 1x 7.5 hour shift)
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has grown to become a global hospital group operating 480 hospitals and employs more than 77,000 staff. The company treats 8.5 million patients in its hospitals and primary care clinics located in Australia, France, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
We are currently seeking several Enquiry Advisors with a proud ‘can do’ attitude to join our expanding National Enquiry Centre team based at Woodthorpe Hospital.
The National Enquiry Centre is Ramsay UK’s central customer service hub and is the heart of our business. Working within an exciting and fast paced environment, with a team dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, you will be responsible for:
- Handling enquiries via phone, email and web chat from potential private patients.
- Securing self-pay outpatient appointments
- Consistently delivering excellent customer service
You will need;
- Customer service experience
- Sales or upselling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills using the MS Office Suite
As full training will be provided your passion to deliver excellent service to our patients is the most important factor. Attention to detail and team working is an important part of this role.
In return, we offer:
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing training and development
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
The National Enquiry Centre is open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday 8-5 weekends, occasional bank holidays may be required. Flexibility between these hours is essential. The expectation would be to work 1 in 4 Saturdays/Sundays.
All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.