Health Care Assistant
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care Assistant to join our Ward here at The Yorkshire Clinic. In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise. You will have a passion for delivering a high standard of service, and a desire to develop your skill set. Attention to detail is key with the ability to stay calm and be practical in challenging situations.
What you’ll bring with you:
- NVQ level 2 or 3 would be an advantage
- Hospital background desirable
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Computer literacy skills
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhancements at 50% where eligible
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
The Yorkshire Clinic is one of West Yorkshire's leading private hospitals set in three acres of woodland in the grounds of Cottingley Hall near Bingley. The hospital opened in 1982 and has 57 bedrooms including one twin-bedded room all with en suite facilities..
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/