Scrub Nurse/ODP – Renacres Hospital
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrub Nurse/ODP who is passionate about delivering excellent standards of care, to join our committed Theatre team at Renacres Hospital.
You will be delivering exceptional standards of clinical care to our surgical patients. You will have the opportunity to broaden your nursing experience by managing a stimulating case mix
The successful candidates will have proven current clinical NHS and/or independent sector experience in a range of surgical specialities including (but not limited to), Anaesthetics, Orthopaedics; upper and lower limb, Ophthalmology, Spinal Surgery, Endoscopy, Gynaecology, Urology, General Surgery, Cosmetic procedures and Gastroenterology
What you’ll bring with you:
- Current medical and/or surgical experience within a hospital environment
- Current registration with the HCPC or NMC (UK) and ongoing CDP
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
- The ability to work in other Clinical departments as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer care skill
- A good standard of computer literacy
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to time-manage
- Flexible during periods of low activity and work extra hours where required
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave + 8 bank holidays plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Renacres Hospital is one of Lancashire's leading private hospitals situated in the quiet landscaped grounds in Halsall, near Ormskirk close to the M57, M58 and M6 motorways. The Hospital opened in 1987 and currently has 28 single rooms and one double room, all with en suite facilities.
By investing in advanced medical technology, the hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services. The two fully equipped theatres are particularly suitable for orthopaedic procedures offered such as arthroscopy, hip and knee replacement. A dedicated day surgery suite is suitable for minor surgery and endoscopy.
Treatments at the hospital include cataract surgery, Hernia surgery, gall bladder surgery, gastroscopy, shoulder surgery and varicose veins surgery.
Please contact Chris Mitchell (email@example.com) if you would like to speak to someone about the position
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Renacres Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.