Pantry Team Leader
£18,000-£19,500 pa | Springfield Hospital – Chelmsford | Permanent – Full Time |
We are looking to recruit a Ward Pantry Supervisor to work alongside the Catering Manager who is highly skilled and committed team to enhance the patient’s journey with the support of your senior colleagues. The role involves the day to day organisation and implementation of serving refreshments to patients and hospital departments, assisting in the hospital kitchen. The hours of work will need to be flexible and adaptable to the requirements of the Catering department, you should be able to cover all Early, Late, and weekend shifts as and when required. Previous experience in food service and hospitality or within a hospital environment is preferable but full training will be given to the successful applicant. We are looking for a candidate whom excels at customer service with an appetite to deliver 1st class service.
Shift pattern will be between 7.30am and 9.30pm, Monday to Sunday.
If you think you are what we are looking for and are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What you’ll bring with you
- Following posted menus, standardized recipes, and production sheets
- Meet time demands of meal schedules
- Interact with residents, staff, & guests
- Provide Leadership & promote team effort
- Perform various food service duties
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, three of which are two bedded parent and child rooms and a close observation unit with three beds. There are six operating theatres, a physiotherapy department and on site private GP service.
Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England.
We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success.
“The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people – staff and doctors – are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For more information on our services please visit https://www.ramsayhealth.co.uk/