Winfield Hospital, based in Gloucester, are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join our Ward team of like-minded, dedicated nurses on a bank contract to deliver exemplary standards of patient care to both our private and NHS patients. It is essential that candidates have up to date and current surgical experience as they will be working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
In this role you will be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise.
What you’ll bring with you
- Current NMC registration
- An ability to deliver high standards of patient care
- Enthusiastic and empathetic character promoting positive attitude at work
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Deliver a good working knowledge & compliance with CQC Standards /KLOEs and NICE guidance
- Be part of the On-Call rota providing support for ward out of hours
- We can offer you many training opportunities, and we proactively support continued professional development
In return we offer
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free on Site Parking
This role is based at Winfield Hospital, which is a leading private hospital on the outskirts of Gloucester. We have three fully equipped, laminar flow theatres, with a six-bedded recovery, a dedicated and JAG accredited endoscopy unit, and twelve outpatient consulting rooms with associated examination and treatment facilities. Other outpatient facilities include physiotherapy, pharmacy, audiology, radiology, ultrasound, MRI and CT.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of high quality private patient and NHS Services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals and Treatment Centres. Ramsay is part of a global hospital group operating 116 hospitals and day surgery facilities across Australia, UK, France and Indonesia.
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Winfield Hospital is committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.